Thursday, April 5, 2012

On Vacation

Well, we finally made it to our well deserved vacation in St Augustine, Fl.  This day 4 and the weather has been fabulous.  We spent the first couple of days getting settled in  going to the beach, playing golf , and fishing.  This little guy inhabits the backyard of the house we are renting and was quite proud of himself as you can see.  Just now getting used to the fact that I don't have to go to work every day for 11 to 12 hours like the past 5 or 6 months.  It takes a little getting used to.  I am settling in nicely a motorcyle ride once or twice a day, a trip to the beach and then off to the St. John's county golf course for 9 holes.  Boy is my game rusty but it will improve I am sure. The wife's golf game is improving as well and we are having a great time.  We did not see the usual crowd of aligators yet which worries me I feel better when I can see them.  Time to hit the beach.  See you later.

No comments:

Post a Comment